Carlson SurvPC – Total Station and GPS
Like Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/robotic total stations. Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC are complete data collections systems for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. SurvPC can be utilized on standard Windows PC computers such as Juniper Mesa 2 ruggedized notebooks.
Carlson SurvPC; the world’s most flexible & powerful data collection software on the PC platform
- Increased hardware capability
- Increased virtual memory & ability to work with large sets of data
- Larger screen size & more convenient touch screen usage
- More processing & graphic power (with aerial photo overlays)
- Save directly to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export
- File formats compatible with Carlson office products (.fld, .flc, etc.)
- Import of MicroStation .dgn files and Import/Export of AutoCAD .dwg files is possible. Output to Excel for simple data management.
By adding the Roading module to Carlson SurvPC a seamless connection between the desktop road design and the field is achieved. From Carlson Civil RoadNet a file is produced to upload to to the controller. The design can then be pegged at any section the surveyor desires in real time accurately and efficiently. This functionality works equally powerful as an auditing tool.
- Bigger screen display
- Bigger buttons (on touchscreen computer)
- More graphic power
- More processing power
- Full Windows PC compatibility
- File formats same as Carlson office products (.fld vs .fcl files for field-to-finish)
- Compatible symbol libraries
- Import Microstation .dgn files
- Import and Export AutoCAD .dwg files
- Aerial photo overlays
- Output to Excel
Carlson SurvPC version 5.0 version includes many new additions and improvements with a focus on speed and performance. Some of the new features include:
- “One Touch” points feature selection;
- Graphical Stakeout Interface;
- Easy-select target feature;
- New GNSS antenna library;
- Improved memory management
- Edit Centerline
- GPS-Search improvements for motorized Total Stations;
- Extended Point-List
- Add curves and spirals by fitting the existing PIs in the existing Edit Centerline function;
- GNSS Mission Planning supported on all Windows Mobile and PC versions;
- Support for Carlson office geoids in binary format;
- Tilted pole measurement support on select devices allowing adjustment of the final position to account for tilt;
- Powerful grid-scan feature;
- GPS-Search for motorized total stations improved for a more accurate target matching and speed optimization;
- Support for e-level on additional receivers, this including an auto-store by level new feature; and,
- Support for KML export of lines
- Support for Leica Disto laser distance measuring device integrated with GPS position.
- Support for SatLab SDL-100 depth sounder integrated with GPS position.